Aryan Public School believes in providing a transparent and Inclusive admission process for all prospective students. The School clearly communicates every aspect of its policies to parents. Admissions are open for Nursery, L.K.G. & U.K.G. and classes I – IX & XI
Streams for XI & XII
Pre – Admission Information
- The school academically prepares the students for the CBSE Examinations and thus follows the norms of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The process of Registration begins in the month of November for the Academic Session that commences in the month of March of the following year. Registration is valid only for the session and class it is originally done for, and is non-transferable, under any circumstances, what-so-ever.
- Prior Registration is an essential condition for admission.
- Students desirous of admission have to take up admission tests in the subjects of English, Hindi, Mathematics and EVS/Science.
- Hostel facility is available for Boys from class III to XII.
Age Criteria –
|Class||Entry age (as on March 31, 2021)|
|Nursery||2 yrs 6 month|
|L.K.G.||3/3 yrs plus|
|U.K.G.||4/4 yrs plus|